Parent Involvement Policy
Parental Involvement is the participation of parents in regular, two-way, and meaningful communication involving student learning and other social activities.
Parental Involvement means:
- Parents play an important role in assisting their child’s learning.
- Parents are encouraged to be full partners in their child’s education by being actively involved in their child’s education at school.
- Parents are included, as appropriate, in decision-making and on advisory committees to assist in the education of their child.
- Title I Parent Information Meeting will be held before October 31st of each school year.
- We are committed to communicating regularly with parents and making decisions cooperatively regarding the education of their child.
- These communications include: twice yearly parent conferences, additional meetings, phone calls, emails, and Title I newsletters.
- We will provide information about our Title I Program, the school curriculum, various assessments, and students’ proficiency levels on a regular basis.
Planning and Review
- We will involve parents in the planning and review of our Title I Program.
- We will offer parents the opportunity to give feedback regarding Title I services.
Notice: If you would like to see your child’s teacher’s professional qualifications, please ask and a copy will be provided for you.